Interested in joining our mission?
At JK Wildlife Pte Ltd, we have an experienced team that provides diverse types of services for clients in different industries such as wildlife handling, management, rescuing, relocation, and so on.
These team members have been trained as well as possible to handle wildlife safely, to adapt to sudden changes in any situation that may be dangerous, and to educate people as much as possible on how to deal with wildlife. Our team members are what make us tick, and we are glad for them.
Please review our currently open roles! We are constantly looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. So don't hesitate to apply and reach out.
We are hiring a motivated and passionate animal-lover for our WILDLIFE EXPERT role! Successful candidates will be the eyes, ears and hands for wildlife that need help. He/ She must have a flair to help animals, and is able to communicate well with others, especially with members of the public. Our Wildlife Expert will be taking on cases of human-wildlife conflict and wildlife rescue when needed and be able to advise residents on how to prevent wildlife from entering their premises, or Wildlife Exclusion. He/ She need to be a team player, and at the same time be able to work independently when needed. This is a physically and mentally demanding role, and hence you need to be physically fit and able to work in shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct Wildlife Rescue for injured and displaced wildlife around Singapore
• Perform animal related site surveys
• Assess and address situations of Human-Wildlife Conflict
• Plan, organise and oversee wildlife exclusion works
• Engage and work with varies stakeholders including the public
What are we looking for?
• Passionate about Wildlife Protection
• Motivated and have a flair to help animals
• Responsible and Proactive
• Physically fit
• Willing to work on shifts including weekends and/or Public Holidays
• Able to work with wild animals (eg lizards, snakes, mammals and birds)
• Class 3 Driving License would be highly preferable but not compulsory
What in it for you?
• You will undergo wildlife rescue and wildlife exclusion trainings fully paid by the organisation
• Gain valuable knowledge of local wildlife and how to interact, aid and manage them
• All relevant vaccinations will be provided
• You will be covered by insurance borne by the organisation
• You will also be eligible for commission + allowances post-probation.
• Yearly increment and annual leaves will be provided.
• Promotion opportunities upon good performance and loyalty
• You will be entitled to medical benefits.
Monthly salary (Gross): SGD$2,000 onwards (upon confirmation after probation)
If this position fits you perfectly, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
📞Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.